Make sure your workgroup can handle a large volume of print jobs without issue with the HL-L8360CDWT Color Laser Printer from Brother. With print speeds up to 33 ppm and being equipped with an additional 500-sheet input tray, this unit can blaze through jobs with ease. Documents can be created in full color and with high quality thanks to a 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. Users will also benefit from automatic duplexing and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity, which enables a variety of mobile printing options.
Along with the 500-sheet input tray, the HL-L8360CDWT has a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a standard 250-sheet input tray. This setup allows for the use of a variety of media from 3 x 5″ up to 8.5 x 14″. Another advantage of this model is ease of use, thanks to an intuitive 2.7″ color touchscreen LCD. Also, it has a front USB port for direct printing from a portable drive. Additionally, it comes with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity as well as the Wi-Fi and NFC.
- First print out time of 15 seconds.
- Monthly duty cycle is rated at 60,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 4000 pages.
- Supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC for mobile printing. Also, has web connect options for Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive, OneNote, Box, and Dropbox. Various Brother cloud apps are also available, including Office Print.
- One-push wireless setup through Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Toner Save mode.
- Input capacity can be increased though the use of optional paper trays.
- Advanced security features include an integrated NFC card reader and Active Directory support.
- This printer is ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Bronze rated and has a typical energy consumption value of 1.9 kWh/week.